Instagram


Instagram

12.1.12

Been so long

I'm finally home from a longlonglong day of work..
 finally a day off for me to regain my beauty sleep & do whatever i want/need to do
 heh heh but well... i shall do a lil update before hitting the sack! 

Will be very busy with work for this up coming 2 weeks so
 if i don't update please don't blame me k
but i will try my very best to dig out some time :)
I really bo pi that this 2 weeks wont be as busy like last year
thinking about last year.... 
i remembered working like a dog, no time to rest, no time to eat 
& don't even have the time to drink a sip of water.
can you imagine how busy was it?
ohwell... this is the kind of job i want so just suck thumb lohhh :(

ohya! just remember i got my hair dyed few days back! changed the colour to matte green
but in photos it looks like black but nvm i like it dark hehehe 

TOOBORED...

should i do another make up tutorial tomorrow since im free? 

hmm shall think about it! I'm going to bed already....
goodnight everyone :)