Instagram


Instagram

1.1.12

2012


Finally 2011 is over a year full of ups & downs
friends,love,work
I can say I've lost many important friends & to think about it i really miss them alot. really...
girls that have been with me for this past few years & another one
whom i can share all my sorrow with.. all gone within a year, can you believe it?
"It takes a few years to build a friendship but a min to destroy everything"
I can't deny that i'm not at fault but i'm someone who is very straight forward,
stubborn, hot tempered, naive at that point of time &
that leads me to hurting my friends in some way. Im really really sorry.
*you know who you are*
ohwell this is life people come & go but if there's a turn back,
I would wanna have all of them back by my side!
saying all this really gives me heartaches but life goes on. do i have a choice? no right?
sighhh.....

okok lets not talk about the past anymore, whats over is over bcuz its 2012 now!!!!
I'm really happy w my current life, gotta thank goh boonchew for stepping into my life once again
thanks so much for bringing me so much fun & laughter
i know recently we have been quarreling alot but i'm really happy that
we manage to solve all the problems. actually giving in to each other is not something hard
being with him really made me a changed person, i really don't know why..
i'm someone very hot tempered & i seldom give in during quarrels w my past ex bf
but towards him i will, but he also give in to me alot. It depends on whose in the wrong
but after quarrels we got even sweeter & closer that's something
that never happened to me before.
I only can say his the kind of dream guy im looking for..
why?
firstly, if i feel insecure he will try his very best to assure me
secondly, he really understands me inside out, as in like he knows what im thinking & all
thirdly, when i'm moody or angsty he will try his very best to cheer me up
fourth, he kisses my forehead for no reason & i find it very sweet haha
fifth, he always tells me "I love you" right infront of my face or into my ears
sixth, he trust me alot & many many more....
too much to say
his love towards me is for real & i really can feel it
i know he used to be a big time flirt in the past but thats the past, his really a changed person now :)
& the choice of being with him leaves me no regret!

I LOVE YOU GOHBOONCHEW!

Lastly a picture of me & baby's friend (Carrisa)
haha do we look alike?

alright will update on my batam trip for the next post!
staytune, love you all
byeee :)