Instagram


Instagram

2.12.11

Phrase test

hello guys! 
Just finish bathing & masking my face, decided to blog a lil since i have some time to spare
Had my phrase test 1 today on haircut & colouring.
colouring wasn't a problem to me cuz im doing it almost everyday in the salon
 but cutting was giving me a difficult time just now, can really die...
didn't attend school for the pass few weeks! 
got no idea how to cut at all but maybe just a lil knowledge abt it.. 
but at least i tried my best and the results isn't that bad lah just that its not v even thats all
hopefully my examiner can give me a B or C! heez

Here we gooo~
 Murphi my haircut model ^^
Gilynna my colouring model ^^

 IM SO IN LOVE W CANON G12
Result for my colouring, not v obvious bcuz the
colour that i wanted was out of stock so got no chioce but to choose a darker colour! :(

SAY HI TO THE TWINS ON MY FACE! 
HAHAHA :)

anyway... anyone knows how to get rid of the lines on my neck???