Instagram


Instagram

23.12.11

@finishedchewing

13Oct2011 found my love, GohBoonChew
really veryvery happy to have him as my boyfriend
I've never felt so loved until i met him, the love & care he gave was different
from all the other guys i've met before him.
 His always assuring how much i mean to him & how much he loves me.
Thank you so much baby, i wanna tell the whole world how much i truly love you.



You know no matter how much we quarrel how fierce it is
i will still love you as much & even more, although we just started like 2 months & 10days agoo
but you've proven to me that you're a changed person.
Thank you for all the surprises that you have given me & this hellokitty casing
I really love like it alot, thank you baby.
I'm sorry if i ever made you upset, angry or disappointed in me before, I'm very sorry 
but you know no matter what my love will never decrease :) 
so don't ever doubt the love i have for you okay? 
& please don't ever have that thinking that i will leave you or anything please
bcuz you should know by now that i will never leave you.
I will take away the phobia that you have for all this years 
and face everything with you hand in hand till we bo gay okay! haha
& i will do anything to make sure this relationship works
cause without you, my life isn't as perfect.
I love you