Instagram


Instagram

21.11.11

My monotonous monday


Slept for the whole day, another off day wasted :(
I'm so hungry naow, waiting for my mom to come home w dinner & its the first meal for the day. 

I think its really time for me to burn some fats......... my tummy is getting more and more chubby hahaha
gonna start jogging w my boy every weekend! geez :) 

Saturday 
went helipad w joaan, the music there fucking dope!!!
 went in for like half an hour only den headed down to ZOUK to meet my boy, fiona & his friends. 
drank quite alot but this time no hangover. sadly the boys had some misunderstandings here and there w other people but that night was still awesome tho.

cant wait for baby to book out this saturday
gonna bake delicious cookie w him, SOO EGGCITED!!! 

aright gonna paint my nails and mask my face now byeeeeee