Instagram


Instagram

3.11.11

First vlog, Makeup Tutorial

Did a vlog today morning and i know my english CANNOTMAKEIT but its my first time doing a video so please understand k? haha this video is the first take & i didnt prepare on what to say, too lazy to retake also so theres alot of mistake if you realise. arghh.. DONT LAUGH KAY!
I will improve on my englishhhhh :)

MAKE UP TUTORIAL



* sorry didnt style my hair*

COSMETICS THAT IM USING

Cezanne Foundation

Palgantong Theatrical Power

Maybelline Hyper Diamond Eyeshadow


Canmake Eyeliner Powder

Maybelline Volum Express
Palgantong Zebra Eyes

Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner

Blush BOURJOIS Paris
74 ROSE Ambre

Canmake Highlight Gradation

Milani Lipstick

didn't include prices bcuz forgotten some of it but you can purchase it all at John Little ^^ 

X