Instagram


Instagram

16.10.12

Once in a blue moon

Hola! I'm finally back after sososooo long... I kinda miss bloggin 
SOO HERE I AM!!!!

Im really sorry! have been busy... and to be honest with you
i myself also dunno what am i busy with!! hees

I'm a sick bird for this past few days
down with food poisoning and the feeling was super FUCKUPP
i can't explain how much pain i was having for the past few days..
fever, vomiting, diarrhea & sharp pain in my tummy
the moment i eat, less then 3 minutes i will end up puking everything out

its's the worst pain i've ever experience for the 19 years in my life..
"I'm not exaggerating"

luckily i had my boy, my mum & my god ma with me, they took care of me, cooked food for me 
and accompany me during the hell days...

I hope & pray hard that i can fully recover by tmrw so that im able to work and see my little monsters! 
i don't want to have anymore pain in my tummy after eating...
its really damn suffering i swear!
okay enough about all the suffering and pain i had!

On a happier noteeeeee~
 my god mum actually surprise me today with...

TADAHHHH!!!
A PRADA drawstring pouch!!!

my very first PRADA too hehehehe
the colour is damn unique and i really like it alot that i don't even wanna use it!
I can really tell that my god ma really loves me and take good care of me alot!

Thankyou mummy mindy!
Loveyousomuchhh 
-

-

-

-


anw for those who dunno, i've change job again!
 I'm currently working in a childcare as a childcare teacher
shock much???

hahahha cant believe someone like me can turn out to be a childcare teacher right?
but i really enjoy work every single day w my little monsters!
i will never get bored of them and they never fail to make me smile everyday with their cheeky looks!

let me show you how cute they can be!

Kenta & Ryota
Super loving twins and their mum is a Japanese! ^^ 

Karis & Yiqing

Leroyce the shy boy!

Si En the pretty girl! 

cute much?! 

hehehe wanna see them more often??
 you can actually follow me on instagram @ohroses 
more pictures over there hahahaha!

That all for now..

till next time... Have a good week! :)
xx