Instagram


Instagram

26.3.12

You know me best

This girl of mine stayed over at my place on friday 
drank dessert wine & h2h talk w her instead of partying on a friday night heh heh
boonchew will kill me if i go party when his in india..
this whole week have been spending all my time w her 
MAJOR LOVE!!!

On a higher note! I will be launching my blogshop in mid-april
so mean while if you all can, do follow my blogshop's twitter, formspring & like us on facebook okay?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
*I know its a lil lame when you follow and like when there's nothing in it
but once i've updated it, you will be the first to know it! hehe*

& the first 20 PERSON to like our fb page & follow us on twitter 
will receive $2 off from the DEBUT COLLECTION!!!!
so start following now <3

alright gonna sleep naow, till then x